Saturday, September 1, 2007

Bamboo Socks


Waving Lace is Finally finished! It has been a challenge for some reason-- You would never guess the rip-outs on this one! I really needed to be focused and alone when I knit these. I did watch and old movie and manage to crank away to get the second one done. As always, it is worth it when you see the end results. I made these pretty much as directed by the pattern instructions. The yarn is Step by Austermann in greens. It is a superwash that is made with aloe and jojoba oil in the yarn for a beauty treatment for your feet-will let you know how it holds up!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my socks! Im enjoying knitting this pattern!
    I love those orange ones you completed,what wool did you spin with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out nicely, and very YOU. Can't wait to see what they feel like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...