Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Today is our first Thanksgiving in Florida--it was a great beginning to new traditions....Matthew and Caleb are here from Ocala and our neighbors and their son and daughter came here for our dinner-it was great. We played some table games and a great time was had by all.
The boys just came in from a big walk to see the landscaping progress their Dad has wrought in the back of our property and are now eating pie and cheering on their football team! What more could you ask for! Hugs and hellos to family and friends who check this blog out-Love to y'all-Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...