Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Basket Weavers

Every year we plan a project to do together and even Con joined my Mom, daughter and I this year in weaving a basket. This was her first and she took right to it like there was Native American in her (there is!). We worked on this most of the day and she even finished hers first! What a satisfying time-thanks to Amanda and Alicia for keeping the kids entertained and in check so we could do this. Bill and Chuck went to play a round of golf and got sunburned and laugh lines to show they had a good time.

(We forgot cameras on Wed. so took this pic at the beach on Thurs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...