Monday, February 18, 2008

Pitter Patter of Lively Feet



Grandkids and neices and lots of laughter fill the rooms of my home. My daughter is here with children to visit her aunt and uncle while they visit at Dad and Mom's which is just 2 miles down the road.................so nice to have a full family gathering. The kids play nonstop all day and go to bed very easily at night! We recently moved refrigerators around and so the kids think that we have this moving dolly just for their fun!


Today we visited a friend, Jessica, who used to live in NY, and we enjoyed watching the children play together-especially the boys on all the bikes! Abigail preferred to watch and so didn't get in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...