Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cat Quilt



Was able to spend a good chunk of the morning machine quilting my first project on my quilting frame. It was wonderful good fun and all I hoped it would be. I was able to try pantograph stitching, stitch in the ditch and free motion stitching to 'get the hang of it'! I'm hooked!

As you can see, my trusty project buddy was there every step of the way! As I unrolled it from the frame so I can finish the binding (Monday's project) it made cool noises that Bling just couldn't resist. At least he didn't sit on the shelf or frame-just watched me from over my shoulder.
Heading off to Daytona with Mom and Dad for a Flea Market visit, a stop to Sears, JoAnns and IHOP-what a day on the town!

2 comments:

  1. Well, you sure didn't let the grass grow under THAT project! :)

    Did Bling recognize himself in the quilt?! ...did he manage to steal any pins while he was watching?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy! LOL

    My entrelac afghan is progressing - perhaps because it's knit in garter stitch and not on the bias; my biggest problem is knitting 'live' stitches which are not meant to be knitted!!

    As for my shoulders - I think I'm supposed to learn that other things come before knitting [like housework, physio exercises, etc]! Sometimes, I'm not a good student! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...