Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Day

Family, church, food, and a birthday! Abigail turned 4 and she had an audience to share her joy.


After dinner, we hid candy in the backyard for the kids to 'find' and they needed Uncle Mattie to help them..........
Uncle Caleb couldn't participate 'cuz he was in the sleep zone from being up all night sick. What better place to be when you are sick than at Mama's........Here is the rest of the family just relaxing while the kids did their thing. We were remembering a bit chillier hunts in years past-Marsel remarked she never found any candy at the foot of a palm tree!

A good time was had by all!

2 comments:

  1. DD will be 22 next month but we still had to have an Easter egg hunt [even if she was the only one searching].

    WH says the eggs were brought by the Easter Chook [Aussie slang for Chicken] 'cos she's old enough to know bunnies don't lay eggs! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to have a clan for Easter again, wasn't it? I'm so glad G & G stayed to share it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...