Thursday, May 29, 2008

Gone Fishin' Part II


Bill just bought this motorized craft home-the two boats and the trailer were a package deal and if you have known my husband long, you will know that I call him my Wheeler and Dealer. This is one good example of why--Bill was doing some yardwork at church with our Pastor when Bill caught sight of the boats for sale next door. Pastor said that Bill's eyes glazed over and 'he was like a moth drawn to the flame!' I think he described Bill on the scent of a deal pretty well!

1 comment:

  1. So...when are you going out on the St. Johns with him? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...