Saturday, May 17, 2008

Gone Fishin'!

We went to Ponce Inlet for beach walking and fishing. Bill and Tom caught some ladyfish, catfish, bluefish and a stingray. They didn't keep anything-just catch and release. Becki and I walked , swam, hot tubbed and babysat....quite the day. We had the use of Becki's (she babysits for them) friend's condo and grounds so we got to see how the 'other half ' live. Great place to visit but it doesn't hold a candle to my little piece of Eden! The guys did their fishing on a pier out on the intercoastal waterway -here's a pic:

We ate at a restaurant called Aunt Catfish on the other side of the intercoastal and went from starved to stuffed in 45 minutes! What a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day (as always when you spend the day with them)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...