Thursday, June 5, 2008

Golf for the Guys


I made this golf towel for Bill, his last one got lost in the move!

Our two youngest sons came up for a game of golf with their Dad and I stayed home to paint in the kitchen and to cook dinner. I had a very nice day, really, though the chaos of the kitchen is getting to me. I will finish this make-over on Friday I sincerely hope.

Here is a glimmer of how it is coming. Hmmmmm, the picture looks awful, thank goodness it looks great in person!


This looks wierd from the flash, too. You will just have to trust me that it looks good!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so different from the old woodgrain! Can't wait to see the whole shebang in person...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...