Friday, June 6, 2008

Just Retired

People always wonder what you do with yourself once you are retired. Are you bored, do you sit around all day? Perhaps this blog will help you see the potential for your own retirement.

This is how Bill spent his afternoon............

See Bill smile.........sort of. He is not sweating the little things because now he is retired and things don't bother him anymore. Really. I already had to go and help him after lunch because his tractor quit while mowing at my parents' . I drove over and got him so he could come home to read his manual-he figured it out, a neutral positioning something was bad, but he was able to get it going and come home to mow out by the pond. He got a bit too close wouldn't you say?! Ever have that moment when in the split second before disaster strikes you know that you made a bad choice but it is too late to undo it that you groan, "Oh, no!" Bill says it has been that kind of day!

1 comment:

  1. May I just say that

    SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...