Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kids Day Three



Today we went to church and then to a restaurant for lunch, naps in the afternoon when they had wound down with a princess and some legos.
Then back to church for the evening worship service. The kids had fun running around with their new friends after church--I managed to collect them all for a quick picture! When we got home and changed into pj's we had popcorn and soda with a video treat before bed-David got to help Grandpa take the garbage out to the end of the driveway with the tractor-whoopee!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...