Thursday, June 26, 2008

Visit and Surprise
















My two youngest sons were up for a visit; golf with Dad, new tires for Caleb's car needed to be put on and then Matthew surprised us by announcing he would paint our rusty wrought iron gates! Caleb finished his tires pretty quickly (Dad has all the tools he needed!) and worked on the other half. They got out the tractor and lifted it up with a chain and hauled it up for painting-it was in the high 90's so it was too hot to do it in the direct sun. The will put the second and final coat on next week! Thank you sons!




Caleb is in line for a promotion and needed some work shirts embroidered-a friend who used to work for his company, gave Caleb three new shirts but they had Ryan's name on it-I had to pick out the old name stitch by stitch , find just the right font and then re-write Caleb's-glad it worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...