Thursday, August 28, 2008

Interim



Here is a shot of the pond now that Fay has filled it in. Bill caught a perfect shot of an incredible cloud at sunset while out back.
I feel like I have been hit with a truck but better today than yesterday. Meds messed with everything that the surgeon hadn't tampered with.........doing a little knitting, sleeping a lot. Starting to turn the heel for Bill's sock.......remember he has large feet so it took a long time to get along the foot! I fall asleep with it in my hands and then just pick up where I left off when I awaken. Knitting is therapeutic.
We passed the cursed plumbing inspection, finally, and the men will be pouring the slab tomorrow, Lord willing! I will be passing the camera on to Bill so he can capture the moment!

2 comments:

  1. That cloud is gorgeous!

    Glad today has been better than yesterday...the pain now is your investment in future days of gallbladder-less bliss... :P

    That big ole sock made me laugh -- waterski-covers, right?! Really, though, is it big enough to require unique yardage calculations or is it still fairly standard? Those Minota-feet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are progressing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...