Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Projects..........!

We finished piecing the quilt for the charity , Quilts for Valor. Thanks to the hands in NY, GA and FL.

Mom and I are moving along with our tablerunners.......hers is the top one. As soon as I get thread for her quilt that is on my frame , I can get to the tablerunners and the soldier quilt; I have a backlog! What joy!

My interim knitting project; another bowl to be felted.
I finished drumcarding all my alpaca wool-now to a spinning marathon.
Guys are near the end of the roof work.


The house got a hug today-it has to be wrapped completely in this barrier plastic so that we can stucco it. ( Can't stucco onto the plywood)Peek-a- boo, Bill!

4 comments:

  1. The quilt is beautiful -- just like we envisioned it way back when!!! I want you to bring it to GA with you before you send it so I can touch it...I'll even help sew on the binding!

    Your tablerunners look great -- such striking fabrics -- I am way behind on this one, but it'll wait for me! :)

    House is looking so good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy and so have the guys! I am loving those tablerunners. I want to make some like that...on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, The quilts are beautiful--glad to see you are keeping your Mother busy. Do you have a pattern for the felted bowl? Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so wonderful!!! Make sure you show your Mom's quilt when it's done on the frame. The table runners are going to be so nice. Don't let Marsel touch the GI quilt until she finishes David's quilt; you're not the only one with a back log.

    Tell Mr. Bill that the house looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...