Monday, September 8, 2008

Saturday's Schedule

Bill worked with the men for a half day and then he did some yard work.
He cleared tons of brush from under our many live oaks and expanded our yard another 50 feet. It is amazing how good it looks! Look at the load that Deere can remove!

One good result of being in the rainy season is the privilege of burning our yard debris without worry about fires! Where are the marshmallows!

See how good it looks under those beautiful trees............

I finished up some projects. Bill's socks.

These are the coloring /crayon tote bags for the kids........... and Bill took me to 'town' tow buy some coloring books so I can mail them out to the kids!
I filled out the form to enter one of my quilts in a local quilt show........a first for me. I still have stomach clenches about entering a quilt. I have sewn and crafted for decades but never entered a single competition. Well, I am going to do it this time and see how I do. The show is in October and I already have plans to go with my Mom and neighbor , Millie, so we shall see........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...