Monday, October 6, 2008

Is Wrong Better than None?

Our garage doors were installed today! They sent the wrong window inserts so the guy has to come back tomorrow and fix that and the fact that the locks didn't come as ordered either.....well, doors are a good start! (The doors are the same size, it is just that the wrap has fallen down on the door on the left so that it looks shorter than its mate!)
We also got our tv service switched 'cuz our phone company renegotiated a new package for bundling. Our dish has been sitting on the ground while they were working on the roof-

But now it has been reinstalled with the new carrier-sure looks high tech! (Downside-I have to learn all new channel numbers!)
Filled a bobbin of alpaca on the spinning wheel.
Sewed bindings on both of my tablerunners-will hand sew one and have tried to machine stitch the other one the Sharon Schamber way but it isn't quite up to par yet. I will try to learn the new way for small objects but will keep hand sewing for the quilts.
Mom and I loaded a new quilt on the frame! It is for a soldier for Quilts of Valor. We have chosen a complicated pantograph design but it will be worth it!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...