Wednesday, November 19, 2008

An Award

"This blog invests and believes in ‘proximity’[meaning that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy].”

I received this award from a blogging friend, Lynne, and though she resides halfway around the world; we can share our love of knitting through just a few key strokes!

In keeping with the spirit of the award, I am to nominate eight bloggers who in turn 'pay it forward' to eight more.

First would be my daughter, Marsel, who started her blog to keep me connected because we live so far apart; and who helped me start my own blog.

Jessica, who like a daughter, keeps us connected , knows me and still loves me!

WoolEnough for her incredible humor and wit that graces her knitting adventures!

Deb of ColdFeetQuilter who lives in a climate so different from my own but loves so many of the same 'home arts' and excels at her quilting!

Autumn of CreativeLittleDaisy who shares of herself, even when she is hurting.........

Dori , who I found from one of my YahooChatGroups, and who is a fiber fanatic extraordinaire!

Nancy of Shepherdsvoice who shares the most incredible sheep pics-always spiced by her humor!

And finally, Ruthie, who has a gift with fabric and quilts the most amazing designs and regularly shares her stash dimensiions, Oh, my!!

Thank you to each of you for enlarging my day and connecting with me this new cyber way!

Check them out, and congratulate them for their efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...