Friday, November 7, 2008

Last Steps

Bill put the clear coat sealer on the porch and part of the garage.........ran out and it is on order at our local SW store.
I pieced the Mystery Quilt blocks when I finished cleaning the house.

On the sock, I turned the heel and started up the leg. This pattern is for a shorty sock but I changed everything about it except the lace pattern-I changed it to toe-up, with a regular sole, and a full length leg! It is good to be the boss of something!
Company tomorrow! Will treat you to pics soon!

1 comment:

  1. The quilt is lovely!

    Bet it makes you very excited about getting ready to sing your favorite fa-la-la-la-la carol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...