Thursday, January 8, 2009

Visit a la' Sons

Our sons came for a visit wed/thurs to play golf with Dad, see me , eat homecooked meals and meet Nyki! We had a wonderful time. Matthew won at golf this time by the way! On thursday, Bill worked on Caleb's car-brakes needed an overhaul.
We were working on putting Bill's inversion table together-it was a bit much for just one person but with all the boys expertise, we had it together in no time!!!! When I came in, Nyki had done several rows on my knitting for me! Talk about helpful!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh...that's a classic snapshot of my brothers...very realistic!!!

    I love the picture of Nyki, too -- she has the proper monster face on and everything. Molly would be proud!

    So who got to sit in the car and do "hold it down...okay, let off"?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They never really grow up, do they?

    Nyki is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...