Saturday, February 7, 2009

An Early Valentine's Day Gift!

Yes, my husband is very romantic; more than I am in a lot of ways. For example, he cries at weddings-so do I but for a very different reason. He has bought me a rose for every Valentine's Day I have known him (36 years!) and that is a wonderful thing. He even buys roses for no other reason than and 'I love you!'




Tonight he surprised me with a new faucet for my kitchen sink! This thrills my heart-really! He stayed cheerful installing it even though he had to read the instruction sheet; he let me help and even let Nyki help, too.



Marriage is a labor of love. This wife sees love.

4 comments:

  1. We call them 'taps' [plural]. Don't know if I see that as romantic but a labour of love? Definitely.

    I so want mixer taps in the kitchen and bathroom! *sigh*

    God bless good men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taps here too - UK. How romantic, a present that will last longer than flowers, and whenever you look at it, it will remind you of Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We call it anything as long as we have them! How sweet, I get just as excited over something like that as anything! How sweet to think of it on his own. I'm married to sentimentle guy too, much more than myself. I have to be careful that I appreciate his little actions as times, I have a tendency to get caught up with the big things and it's the little ones in life that count!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...