Thursday, February 19, 2009

Family Excursion


We went to Blue Springs State Park for a family trip-two van loads of family! It started out a rainy day but after lunch was warm and sunny again so we headed out.

One advantage of a cold winter is the number of Manatees still in the Blue Springs (36) and we were able to see them easily.
We took the boardwalk tour and even enjoyed the kid's time on the playground. We finished our adventure with a stop at an Ice Cream store!
Florida's native jasmine-hardly any smell; just pretty.

We were packed too tightly into the van to do any travel knitting but we did have a pleasureable time of conversation!

2 comments:

  1. It was a good trip! It was fun to have such a big clan all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good time was had by all; thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FABRIC FORTUNES

I enjoyed a day at home yesterday!  It has been a long time since I had a relaxing day at home!  I cleaned (which I like to do!) and launder...