Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday Projects

I finished the first sock for Bruce.
I finished the Psalm quilt out of dog fabric. I think this will be a fun one with the kids to find 'their' dog.
I am making progress on the bamboo scarf that Mom and I are both doing.

I spun up the Bling fiber and made up a skein of yarn-
I then added beads and will knit a pouch out of this .
(No it isn't as peachy as it looks here-the first pic is the right color!)

Nyki found a good place to take a bath while I am on the computer.
By the way-it was a Florida warm day today-74 delicious degrees witha balmy wind! Welcome back warm weather!

2 comments:

  1. Nyki looks like she's saying "Mine!" in the sock picture -- so cute!

    The scarf is pretty, can't wait to touch and feel it in a few days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sock. I actually picked up a similar colorway of sock yarn a few weeks ago.

    So can we know the pattern for the scarf?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...