Friday, May 1, 2009

Our 33rd Anniversary!

We went to our favorite places today for our anniversary. The weather and company were perfect. I wore my new shawl today in the car-to ward off the a/c and in the restaurant when we ate lunch for the same reason! Whoever says you can't wear wool in Florida-hasn't experienced the jolt of an 87 degree day and the 66 degree restaurant!!!
There were lots of young men wave running.........it was amazing to see them lift up and go airborne. Bill was tempted to try it and it never even gave me a hint of 'try me!'

The tide was going out and we collected many shells. I will post a picture of our treasures tomorrow because we ran out of daylight tonight! We were not ready to leave the beach but they close it to vehicles at 7:30, so we had to pack up and leave.......rules!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! WOW! 33 years - that is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations..... looks like you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice picture of you and Dad -- and I love the one of you with the shawl, too, in lovely oceany colors...glad you had a nice day together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary. Sounds like a great day. I agree withthe need for a shawl - some places are ridiculous in the temperatures inside!

    We went to Hog's Breath for SIL's birthday on Saturday night - it was cold outside and nearly as cold inside - the aircon is for the convenience of the [rushing/cooking] staff not the patrons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...