Friday, July 10, 2009

A Day on the Go

Leaving the old.........

and stepping into the interim. We had fun moving Matthew.........it was an easy go because we only moved his bedroom stuff and a few electronic essentials. Caleb joined us when he got off work and we had a pizza feast! We were all tired after our long day and we still had a 2 hour drive home.

I didn't do too much in the way of fibery pursuits. I cut up some plastic bags on the ride to Ocala, I perused magazines (weaving) on the way up to Lake City and played on the computer when Bill was working on Caleb's car after moving in Matthew. After we got home, I did finish plying the superwash so that I have some yarn to show for the TDF-357 yds more! (I think it will be going to a woven lace shawl!) Very easy on the mind today!
Since it thunderstormed all day again, the guys didn't stucco but we were surprised by this-the beginnings of a finished soffet on the front veranda! Beautiful!

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see the boys under the same roof again! :)

    The soffets are beautiful!!! Amazing how finished it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit! The soffets really make a difference. Are you doing all the trim in white like the soffets?
    Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  3. The porch area looks great! You always keep so busy, even if in the car, I should learn from your example.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...