Monday, August 24, 2009

Back into the Swing of Things


I conquered all the post-vacation piles and began the hunt for a hairpin lace tool because Mom and I planned a project for this winter. I did not find the gadget but I did find my bin of papermaking supplies. So I made some paper. I have a cardmaking friend so I am going to gift it to her. I bought some new sock yarn (when shopping with Mom) to go with a new sock book........

one down and moving onto the next!
The Pi shawl is growing so much that it no longer can be spread out to view. This is a good sign of progress! (When it gets this large you need every little bit of encouragement you can muster!)

5 comments:

  1. Great color on the paper!!!

    I want to convert to toe-up sock knitting in the unlikely event that I knit socks again! That pair will be quite nice - great colors!

    Yay pi shawl!!! Do the rows in shawls get longer and longer as the shawl grows? I've never knit one.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also going to say that the paper color was beautiful! And the sock yarn is cool, too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also going to say that the paper color was beautiful! And the sock yarn is cool, too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO productive! I love that about you. :D
    CUTE sock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever productive!!! My shawl is looking so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLANS AND REVISIONS

I knit the sleeve (top up) and realized that I would prefer the sleeve line up with the same color of the body. See how the shading of the  ...