Monday, August 10, 2009

Easy Weekend

Bill brought in some fresh ingredients from the garden and I put them in the pot-fresh spahgetti sauce with onions, banana peppers and tomatoes from our garden. I wish I could waft some aroma onto this picture for you!

Marsel shared a Greek Dressing with me and this idea of tossing some cucumber chunks with feta cheese for a wonderful dish. (I can spend time in the kitchen........it just isn't the highlight of my day. I do like a meal like this because it takes care of the next day's meal, too!)
I am speeding along on the shawl for Marsel...............440 stitches on a round now. (Actually it does move right along if you just keep knitting one stitch at a time!)
I have a new quilting job set up on the quilting frame!

2 comments:

  1. Yum!! Looks good!! I like to add a tomato sometimes to that cucumber/feta combo. A summer favorite around here!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum -- I'd like to hire someone to make dinner for us now that school has started again and my afternoons are so short -- you're hired! :)

    The shawl is looking so pretty...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLEASANT PUTTERINGS

I did sew the rows together and cut the borders so I could sew them.  I didn't make too many mistakes (the brain is still very slow! lol...