Thursday, February 4, 2010

Last Minute Work


Bill is finishing the bathroom preperations as I write this so the men can lay the flooring in the south addition today! 
First he had to use a cement saw to cut out the area for the CENTER drain shower unit (not the right hand drain that had been planned!)
Next to cement in the open area and connect the shower.
Then we noticed a gap of 2 1/2" on the wall separating the toilet and shower.  He had to build it out, sheetrock and mud it.  I am going in to paint it right now!  Talk about coming in just before the wire!

Never a dull moment. 
Dad has been installing all the electrical outlets as we play in the bathroom.......

4 comments:

  1. Against all odds...PROGRESS!

    I wish I was there today to peek around the corner with you while the floors are happening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love it!! :o) Keep the pictures coming! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have helped! So what is to be done for the windows?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...