Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Beach Time!

We had a great tourist day at the beach.
 The humidity was zero, the sun warm (80's) and the breeze just right!  The water was still very chilly so there were a lot of warmer-upper times in between dips!
I cut out fabric for a new Psalm quilt for the livingroom.
David requested some new grandma socks as he outgrew his last pair already.  This is a leftover skein from Mom-thanks , Mom, he loves it  as it looks like the ocean colors!  I told him I would have the heel done by the time he woke up this morning but I fell asleep in my chair and didn't knit a stitch!  Ocean air worked its wonders on us-sunkissed and relaxed all........... 

4 comments:

  1. I love the beach and it that time of year again, Yay! The toe ups look great, I need to learn to do them that way. I don't have your email addy can't find it so email me at betyantonio4@yahoo.com with the requirements that if I send it to you - you keep it, spin it, and enjoy it.:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look like ocean colors! Lovely day at the beach. Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely way to spend the day. A visit to the beach would be nice but it's a one and a half hour drive to get there and I don't want to go by myself! *sigh*

    Humidity is high here due to overnight rain last few days. Temperature is around 75*F - I think it's going to be a typical autumn day! I should go for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not going to tell you just how jealous I am of the weather and beach. Lucky you!

    Nice socks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...