Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yikes!

This is the UNTREATED, DIRECT FROM THE WELL water.  Sure glad they are hooking up the circulation/filtration system tomorrow!
We thought we would treat Nyki and Bling to a poolside visit.  Bling promptly stepped right into the water, surprised that he got wet.  (He had been taking a good morning roll on the warm cement bottom.)
Nyki immediately stepped outside the boundaries!
The temptation....she tried to catch these early morning visitors!
Nyki has wanted to do this for a long time.

.....(I am sure there is a spiritual lesson here about not being grateful for what you have, wanting more, discontentedness......)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you captured a 'one in a million' photo -- thanks for the great laugh!!!

    That water is not exactly the sparkling blue we pictured...I'm looking forward to the post-filtration pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great hunter you have there!! The pool looks great even though the water is greenish, once the filtration is in place the beautiful water will be calling out to you all summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks as if the cat is trying to fly with the birds rather than hunt them. Too funny!! Yikes is right, is that the water you are drinking too?? :0 Hope the filter gets to working on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture deserves a caption - it is so funny. Considering the size of those birds, what does she think she's going to do with them once she catches them, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an amazing photo - Nyki does look like she's trying to fly!

    Our pool water goes that colour after rain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...