Friday, June 18, 2010

It's About Water



We went for a boat ride this morn from Crescent Lake to Dunn's Creek and
up the St Johns so we managed to stop at Corky Bells for lunch!
We all got sunkissed in the heat , so when we got home we cooled off in the pool!  
 Matthew got here just in time for a swim and is here for the weekend to join in the fun!

Another thunderstorm rolled through right after this........we have hit our summer pattern of a t-storm every afternoon.  (Temps that reach 100F do that to ya!)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day!!

    100 is super hot! I'm wilting because it's over 80 today here.

    Have fun!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roll on fun times with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, yay, here we come (almost)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corky's Bells, a boat ride and swimming in your pool--I'm so jealous. sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

BLUE SKIES, BLUE WAVES

We were in St Augustine yesterday for an appointment for Bill and when we arrived, the receptionist informed us that the doctor (surgeon) ha...