Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Saying Kitty Goodbyes!


The sign is down, all of the extra kittens have left our nest. 
An older couple took all four of the kittens.  Their cat just passed away after 21 years and they want to have some kitty companionship!  Well,  they have it now!
Little PuffDaddy did fine on his own yesterday, though he looked for his buddies quite often.  He slept on my pillow all night without a problem but did wake me up a little earlier than my usual routine but trying to hook my eyelid open!  He is doing remarkably fine and is even bring Nyki around to the idea of a little brother!
(I have named this guy PuffDaddy because of his color-black except for a little puff of white at his chest; his attitude-bold; his behavior-a habit of hopping at us-all puffed up,  and because it is a catchie name!  (Yes, it is a rapper name but if you knew me, you would know it is NOT because I like that style of music!)

4 comments:

  1. Bittersweet moment!

    As for Puff-Daddy....I always knew you had a little jive in you somewhere! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, he's cute! And, obviously, he's fun to watch play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that couple don't know what they've let themselves in for! I hope it al lgoes well for them and the kitties.

    Puff Daddy is a cute name for the kitty - I knew you wouldn't like that kind of music so I was very curious! And now I know!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your house must feel empty with 4 kittens gone! I thought my cat is naughty sometimes (she tends to put her foot into my face/mouth in play), but at least she doesn't do it when I am asleep:)) I hope puffdaddy did no damage....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...