Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Field Trip


My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! 
 My sister, sister-in-law,  Mom and nieces had a wonderful day together!
We picked out yarn and fiber.
We had this little girl give us the tour........she made me miss you know who!
We tried to convince them to come to us but they would get close and then skip away! 
We loved this guy's smile!  Family and fiber..........it doesn't get any better than this!  Thanks, Con!

5 comments:

  1. looks like you had a great time! I think the faces of alpacas are such fun - they all differ, so much more than sheep (to me at least!). and every time I find one or two that remind me of a person I know:)) any plans for that fibre you got? it looks nice and soft....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love alpacas! They look like they've got leg warmers on, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those alpacas are adorable, and you're making me wish for a trip to visit some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that, looks like a fun time. Alpacas are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...