Friday, August 6, 2010

Improved

I was upright for a good part of the day; one ear is all better tonight, the other will be better by tomorrow, I am sure!
I finished the third little quilt, quilted with a bumble bee pattern.
I loaded up the loom and did a bit of weaving with my plastic bags.  I just fold up the bag and cut the strips with the rotary cutter-much easier to cut and since I use the serger to construct the bags, I don't have to worry about the selvedges for the woven strip so it goes very nicely just laying each strip in by hand. 
When we got home this evening after going out for dinner, I come into the living room to this....it looked like they were weaving while I was gone!
PuffDaddy thinks the strips are in the basket for his pleasure!  Sure , why not.
I have a good start on the Bronte's Mitts, alpaca is such a pleasure to knit!  (See the little inspectors ear?
He was hoping I would leave the ball of yarn unattended so he could take it for a spin......!)

2 comments:

  1. How cute are those cats?! I love the picture of them caught in the act!

    Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe it - can you leave anything unattended right now? I am so glad that our cat isn't interested - what with all the fibres and yarns around... the quilt looks very cheery and bright, really summery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...