Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Visit


Proof!  Last time we took a trip to visit Caleb my knitting project got desecrated.  This time, I had thought I  put it up high enough so they couldn't get it but I was wrong!  I was prepared with the camera and so caught he in the act!  She wasn't sorry in the least!  These two really enjoy my fiber supplies. 
Caleb's other cat did a great imitation of innocence.  She made up for it later while I was spinning.
When I wasn't recouping my yarn trails, I did get to ply two skeins of the corriedale cross. 
This is going to go into the dye pot soon, but I haven't determined the exact project or colors yet.  It is nice to have it in the stash right now.
Bill won at the golf game for a change and it was nice to hear the tall tales from the course over dinner together.  It sure is a blessing to love to visit your grown children!

1 comment:

  1. And it is a blessing to be a grown child who loves to have your parents visit, too!!!

    Glad you enjoyed the visit with Caleb even if his cats were naughty...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...