Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hanging Around!

We are filling our days with tons of family time.   Lots of ping pong tournaments are going around!
 Matthew and Marsel helped me measure out and paint the shuffle board area of our pool decking!
(I have very sore muscles from my hour of playing and losing!)
 These guys are enjoying a dip every afternoon in the very refreshing water!
 The girls did some sewing today in between playing shuffleboard, making two more purse organizers.
 I finished knitting the fingerless mitts to match the hat.
 Dinner tonight at Scicily's-the best thin crust pizza south of NY!
And no matter how old your 'kids' get, they still stir a momma's heart when they fall asleep on the couch!

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to know that someone else had a hot and humid enough Thanksgiving to take a dip in the pool LOL... Look like everyone's had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having family hanging out and doing fun stuff is the best! Looks like you all had a great Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...