Thursday, December 23, 2010

Kicking It Up!

I am using my newly learned skills of entrelac and applying them to sock knitting!  Once I wrapped my head around the circular differences, it is going well!  This was another one of the skeins from Marsel.  I hope to finish it so that she can wear them next week!  I am really enjoying this knitting.  (I am using a pattern from Ravelry titled Entrelac Socks for Noro Kureyon)
I finished the secret project........wonderful knit with only one skein of sock yarn required (450yds)!

5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to working on the entrelac "bug" you planted for me after christmas:)) I still have a sock pattern for those here somewhere...

    I hope you're going to have a wonderful christmas and nice days with your family and friends as this year comes to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a beautiful and frugal shawl! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that shawl looks super nice with the pool in the background. I can't wait to see it in living color.

    Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I can wear my new socks next week, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shawl is gorgeous, I love the curved shape it has!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...