Thursday, January 6, 2011

Preparation Day

 Bill picked up our equipment for the fireplace! 
 I got to peek in at the firebox........
 .....but the rest looks like this!  Kind of hard to see what's what but it's here!
 I got some superwash roving dyed.
 And dried and ready for some spinning tomorrow when some friends come over.
 A new pair of socks are on the needles.
 Another garterlac dishcloth is off the needles and ready to go to Mom and Dad's-here in Florida as they arrive tomorrow!  Their phone is on, the windows and doors unboarded and the  heat is on-come on, Mom and Dad!
Bling, who is usually camera shy, has helped me post this.......what a teddy bear!

4 comments:

  1. I love fireplaces! It will be a nice touch especially when you have visitors. I'm happy for you that your parents will be there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colour of your new sock wool - pity that knitpicks stuff is hard to find over here. I also ordered the multicolour cotton - for your infectious entrelac knitting:)) and the cat seems to enjoy printer warmth? she looks cute, very fluffy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am officially jealous! I grew up with a fireplace and I don't have one now.

    Nice socks.

    Whoa! Bright dye!

    Sweet kitty.

    Have fun with your parents. I'm sure they will enjoy the temps better there than at home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...