Monday, February 28, 2011

Another Goodbye

Matthew and Caleb are back to Florida after their visit to Jared in Seattle.  This means that Caleb came to collect his kitties.  I have enjoyed being a household of 6 cats!  I will miss the sweeties.  I also missed Caleb's visit because Dad and I took Mom to the doctors because she is in too much pain from the muscle spasms; we went from the doctors to a CAT scan so didn't get home until late.  Long day and no answers, just some more medicine to help with the pain. 

3 comments:

  1. They were delightful housemates, weren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you get some answers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for taking them in! love you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...