Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Visitors!

 Barb and Doug and friend, Esther, came for the day.  They are wintering a few hours south of us so it was nice to have them come and see the changes in the house since their last visit, two years ago!
Caleb had the day off and came to see his grandparents, parents and his Aunt and Uncle! 
 We had a great meal together and lots of laughs over the card games!  So nice to savor family time! 
 On my needles, 3/4 of the way through A's sweater!  Heading to the finish line now-a few more inches and then the folded hem.
The frame has the batik quilt on and ready to stitch-just have to work out a quiting design........

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got to enjoy a get-together of family from both sides of the tree!

    The sweater is gorgeous, and I found a beautiful skirt to go with it. :)

    Can't wait to see the batik quilt in all its glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's always go, go, go at your place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Okay, that's my favorite quilt so far. I love the colors, the circles within circles, the whole she-bang. You need to come to Indiana sometime and play with fabric with me. :)

    And the sweater is so sweet. From Marsel's comments, it sounds like someone is getting a whole new outfit. She'll be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, that quilt is GORGEOUS!!! Congrats...
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...