Friday, March 11, 2011

You'd Think This was Oz...

...becasue people come and go so quickly around here!
Sometimes I don't set my camera right
and get this----->

Instead of this-----
We had a great dinner at Corky Bells; we drove the car instead of the boat as temperatures were a bit prohibitive!  (only 60F) 
There was a pair of osprey hunting overhead. 
Just beautiful to be by the water anyway!
Said goodbyes to Bob and Shelly this morning.  Mom and I took part in some sewing/quilting to  take the edge off their absence.  We finished piecing our tablerunners.  This is mine-piecing on the back , too!
And Mom's.  We missed you , Marsel, so you will have to send pics of your finished work!
I am working on my fingerless mitt.........this silk project is a huge success.  I can't wait to wear these!  I am keeping track of how many hankies it requires so I can record the stats for this pattern!
I finished this week's clue for the mystery 220----and have to wait until next week for the next clue  :'(
It is an excellent knit if you want to join in!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could have been there to share the family and the sewing!!!

    I love the cables in the mystery project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, family-filled time you've been having!

    The silk knitting looks great - is there a tutorial online for drafting silk?

    Will get to my Mystery clue #2 today or tomorrow; it's been a busy week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...