Friday, May 27, 2011

Down at the Fence...

 Bill worked all day laying water lines down to the road where we will have a new natural fence line instead of the old stockade fence from the previous owners.
He is planting the robellini in between the yucca (Spanish sword plant). 
 It is looking good and as he ran out of day, he will have to continue tomorrow!
I am tackling a stack of quilts from neighbor, Millie.

As we sat out by the pool at dinner time, I saw a very pretty but unusual cloud over the roof and mentioned to Bill how it looked like smoke........we ran out front and yup,  smoke-sirens, and smell!

3 comments:

  1. Forest fire? House fire?

    Both of you are certainly a busy pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your villa with its new natural "fence" -- it'll look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photo of the "cloud" looks great - unfortunately the reason for it not so. I hope nobody was injured....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...