Friday, October 7, 2011

Our Week

 Bill was able to burn the two large brush piles out back-they burned right down to nothing!  The camphor tree gave off its Vicks aroma for two day!
 I actually spent some time in the sewing room!  I quilted the striped table runner and put the binding on, too.
 I used the oak leaf pantograph.  It is already in use!
 I started a new pair of mittens........nice to work on in down time and not because I am too sick to do anything else-I highly recommend feeling good!
Two stranded knitting moves right along.
 One done........men's size this time, palm side.
This is the back of the hand side.  The mate is already on the needles!

4 comments:

  1. The table runner reminds me of candy corn (which I think tastes disgusting but looks pretty!).

    The mittens are great! I know a certain someone who is going to be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mitten is beautiful, and the table runner is perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know there was such as thing as a camphor tree. Live and learn.

    You are one prolific knitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are feeling so much better!

    I love your striped table runner. Do you have a pattern you can share please?

    Camphor laurels are considered a pest here - they are imported and spread too easily!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...