Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Grandparenting



Bill and I are headed north to Bruce and Marsel's for a week of one on one with the kids so they can go to a church retreat.

The cats are all home this time, in the capable hands of Millie, my neighbor.

The crafts are packed so I get some creative time with the kids. (Hip to be Square loom)

Bill will pack his clubs to spend some time with David on the greens.

I have my knitting in the bag- it is the first thing to go, you know!

Hope to have pictures to share from there!

3 comments:

  1. lovely fiber results (from the other blog entry:)) - and nice colours in the mitts! is that mini mochi, too? I think the pastel ones are perfect for a little girl, but for "older" styles I'd prefer the blues:)) I think you're giving me the last kick here to order some myself....
    have fun with the kids - and happy knitting as well:))

    Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, it takes me longer to decide what craft projects should go along than it does to pack some boring old clothes!

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you remembered to pack a few items of clothing after you got the knitting packed. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...