Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wool Play

 My fiber for this month is Coopworth.  The locks are long and curly and soft!
 It was a perfect opportunity to try out the combs as the fiber is too long for my carder.
 Beautiful little nests of soft fiber results!
 A dream to spin, and oh, so lustrous!
 I recorded my info, set my sample of yarn in its appropriate place and then knit up my swatch with the rest of the yarn.
My binder is really shaping up!  It has been a great year of learning and experiencing different fibers!

2 comments:

  1. Tha wool looks so soft and shiny - how gorgeous. I think your binder is growing into a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is so pretty -- its pearly luster shows even in the picture. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...