Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to you.......

 I did a marathon  of quilting to get the table runners done while I waited for Marsel and kids to get here yesterday!
 The first one was an all over pantograph and this one was free motion quilting.
 Millie brought me this Quilt for Kids top on which I used a bumblebee panto to quilt it.
 Nyki helped me unload the air mattresses to get ready for two of my sons, Cassandra and her two sisters to come this weekend-Hotel Minota is almost at capacity!  Musical beds anyone?!
 Today, we went to the Main Street Grill in DeLand to celebrate my Dad's birthday!  We did a little shopping afterwards to walk off the calories.
And then back to their house to open his present and enjoy cake and ice cream -so nice to share the day!
Happy Birthday , Dad!

7 comments:

  1. A full house of family is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell your Dad Happy Birthday for us!! What was the present?? Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free motion quilting is so cool! I love the Main Street Grill! We go there every time we come up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your dad!

    Ah, quilting! We finally got started on the frame yesterday - and are now in the process of unpicking some of those teeny, tiny stitches! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great birthday celebration!!!

    Great quilts too!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you and your family are having a grand time. You are so lucky to have you Dad around!

    Quilts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dad shares a birthday with my maternal grandmother. It must have been a great day to be born because she was the best!

    I love the quilting you have been doing.

    Enjoy your company!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...