Saturday, March 3, 2012

Friday Fun

Mom and I made some stitch markers this morning-
in our favorite colors!  Very satisfying little project!
We cranked along on our dishcloths but they were not a successful project.  It used almost the whole skein (I usually get two dishcloths from 1 skein) and it is just too big to use.  On the plus side, it was a fun challenge to figure out the pattern and getting a square from a circle!  (I have ripped mine out already!)
This one is Mom's and she ran out of yarn.  She can't decide if she will finish it or rip it out.
 The men are closing in our their list of jobs; they went around the house and put in vent covers along all the soffets.
And closed in the last of the porch ceiling where it had been removed for other projects. 

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for yarn, which can (usually) be ripped out and made into something happy!

    I can't believe how nice the soffits look all put together and finished -- who would have thought it would make such a difference?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...