Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday Sights

 Bill cleaned the solar panels and roof first thing this morning; the pine pollen is finally letting up.  While it turns the roof a very pretty lime green, it isn't very efficient for our solar panel's collection of rays!
 We picked up Dad and Mom and went to our little Farmer's Market in  Crescent City and then to a Farm Market in Barberville.  While the chickens are rabbits are tempting, my livestock days are behind me.
 We enjoyed the array of plants but we only bought some fresh veggies and enjoyed some freshly made tacos for lunch!
 While I did some knitting outside, JD was hiding from the world-her usual behavior!  Isn't she sweet, tho?
I have finished the neck ribbing and am almost done with one armhole ribbing! 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty JD!

    Those animals do look tempting...does it make you think of four pairs of pleading eyes turned on you and Dad at the NYS Fair 4H building...and then riding home with a box of ducklings?! lol

    The vest is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been busy during the last few days! I'd say you'll finish your vest this weekend... the chicks look nice at the market, esp. the black ones. we'd like to keep some too, but so far we only found the "run of the mill" breeds; we wanted something "special", so we'll have to wait until late spring!
    pity about the dishcloths, but too large makes them inconvenient to use - as I found out myself:))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...