Thursday, January 31, 2013

Threads and Metal

 I cast on a new pair of socks yesterday, as you can see it is moving along quickly when there is just straight knitting!
 Over to Mom's today, we finished our tops for the QuiltsforKids.
And we each cut out and started another top for our second quilts for them.  These fabrics are all stash busting so that is a bonus.  Now I have some work lined up for the quilting frame........
Bill and Dad emptied the old shed by the empty trailer behind their place (yes, it is ours, too!) and took the metal appliances to the scrap metal center in town.  I like getting to clean out and getting paid for it, too!

2 comments:

  1. Love the scowl ours in the sock yarn. The quilts look good and using up stash is a bonus!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...