Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Shifting Gears


I worked on hand carding this month's fiber; Black Wensleydale locks.  The Georgia family headed home today.  It always takes me a few days to transition back to my own domain after they leave.........
For my mental health, I clean like a maniac and then I curl up with a book for a while and then cast on a new pair of socks!  This is a new mitten pattern from KnitPicks that I am slightly altering to make a pair of socks instead!  I am a knitter; I can do things like that!

2 comments:

  1. My sympathies! DD is on her way back now. Yesterday I tidied, sorted and sewed. Today I have been reading and have pre-washed many metres of fabric! Now I'm off to do some more sewing! I hope to have a top done by tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice idea with the flamingoes, would work well in double knitting, too... and I am always a bit glad to see visitors go, probably because the house is too small for anymore than us three:) anything more than a day or two - and it feels cramped and slightly uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog!

Finding Home Good

 BoyWonder has started K-4!   How exciting is that!?!   In my spare time,  I'm loving the Mosaic Stitch!   I finished this on...