Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Just Playing with String......

 I finished the third entrelac blanket for a grandbaby!  36" x 45"
 The sewing room is set up for an assembly line for getting those other two counting books done in time for the BIG visit!
 Another pair of summer shorty socks are off the needles-these are for my brother who will be visiting soon, too!
This is a fun pattern-free from The Purl Bee called the Summer Shimmer Scarf.  A very fun knit if you are looking to use up a skein of cotton yarn!

3 comments:

  1. That entrelac blanket looks like crazy fun. One day I am going to give entrelac a go.

    That shimmer scarf looks interesting - what weight of cotton yarn are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finished so many great projects!!! I love the baby blanket - so colorful, and the socks are the type I love to make and wear, especially as slippers:-) Your scarf looks like it wouldn't take much yarn and might be nice in handspun. Hope you get your books done in time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, have finished knitting the entrelac blanket. I've even finished crocheting the border. Tomorrow I hope to block it and then I'll sew the ends in! A finish in June? It's possible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...